However, Alannah was a little busy and couldn't stop by herself today, but she's put us in contact with some great proxies. Because of this, I've decided today is liquid treat day, and I've asked none other than Sunny and Gavin from Last Call to share with us their preferred drink of choice on the Irish holiday.
For the coffee fanatics, Sunny's got ya covered y'all. When you're celebrating with friends this weekend, make sure to mix up a tasty "Bailey's Irish Ice".
Bailey’s Irish Ice:
· 1 ounce Bailey’s Irish Cream with a hint of Mint Chocolate
· 1 ounce Iced Coffee
· 1 cup of Chipped Ice
· 1 Tablespoon Espresso
· 2 scoops Guinness Gelato (If you can’t find/make this, coffee ice cream will work)
· Mint Sprig and Whipped Cream for garnish
1. Add Baileys with a hint of Mint Chocolate, iced coffee, and Guinness gelato to a blender.
2. Blend on high with chip ice until smooth.
3. Pour into a chilled coupe, hurricane, or ice cream glass.
4. Top with espresso, a mint sprig, and whipped cream.
Or, for the more hardcore individuals, who believe St. Patrick's day is for individuals who love Jameson and bad decisions, Gavin's "Shamrocker" will help you forget the night.
· 1 part Hornitos Plata Tequila
· 1 part DeKuyper Melon Liqueur
· 1/2 part triple sec
· Splash of orange juice
1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
4. Garnish with an orange slice.
(Recipes came from cocktails.about.com)
Join the Rafflecopter below for your chance to win an eCopy of Last Call and enjoy more Sunny and Gavin!