Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Neurosis!!

Some would say that I have an addictive personality...I prefer to call it a really bad case of OCRD - Obsessive Compulsive Reading Disorder.  No joke, I can't count the nights that I've looked at the clock after reaching the end of a book and it's 3 or 4 a.m.  I'm sure there are many others like me out there, and the thought of that has kept my mind completely occupied over the last day.   Thinking about ways to share my love of books, and reach others with the same love, I found out today why so many people say blogging can be addicting.

At the top of my mind has been the Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge.  This year I set my goal to 100 books, and my personal goal for this month is to choose only books by authors that I have not read before.  With so many projects by some of my favorites coming up, I figured now would be a good time to experience something new.  That being said, my Kindle contains 15 unread titles by new -to-me authors!

For any of you who would like to join me, click over to Goodreads and set your own goal for the year: http://www.goodreads.com/challenges/940-2013-reading-challenge.  We can watch each others' progress when you add me as a friend by searching "crystalkricket".  Looking forward to seeing you all there!


P.S.  Remember to watch over here as well, I've got some pretty exciting stuff cooked up, and I think y'all will love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment