Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Release Boost: LOVE ME IN THE DARK by Mia Asher



#ICYMI: LOVE ME IN THE DARK by Mia Asher is on sale NOW!
Genre: Contemporary Romance

PURCHASE LINKS
AMAZON US    UK    CA    AU
FREE in Kindle Unlimited

 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

 
BLURB

Two strangers in Paris ...

One passionate, earth-shattering kiss.

He was the artist upstairs
with the tantalizing smile and laughing eyes.

He was the devil inviting me to sin,
seducing me to dance in the bright moonlight.

He was desire and need.

When he touched me, my body sang--
my soul came alive.

But I belonged to another man,
and he didn't want to let me go.


💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
REVIEW:

Forbidden, second chance romance that will have you believing in fate and will have you rooting for this all-consuming, forbidden type of love. LOVE ME IN THE DARK will have you hoping and dreaming for unlikely possibilities. It will have you swooning, fearing, and empathizing. Mia Asher takes your heart soring to new heights with passion and desire, only to have it come crashing down with angst and uncertainty. #AlltheFeels
This novel was tearing at every fiber of my being. I was yearning right along with Valentina. I was desiring right along with Sebastian. I was feeling every internal battle right along with Valentina. I was needing and aching right along with them both. Mia Asher has the reader FEELING EVERYTHING while diligently reading every passage.
When I read the synopsis for LMITD, I knew that this storyline would take me personally beyond my comfort zone. Take me to a place where I had always said I wouldn't go with a novel. BUT I also knew that Mia was the ONLY author that I would be willing to read this type of storyline from because I knew that she would be able to win me over heart and soul with her writing ability and her characters. And SHE HAS! I am utterly and profoundly in love with this story and these characters. They are constantly on my mind and had me hoping and aching for their HEA. LOVE ME IN THE DARK is like NO other novel I've read of Mia’s (or other author’s for that matter), but it still has Mia’s exceptional writing style and all-consuming storyline. Mia’s ability to spin a compelling story is unprecedented. She is truly an exceptional author.
This unconventional and emotional love story will have you craving for more with each page read. A passionate, desire filled, and angst driven novel with a touch of forbidden element that is addictive and unforgettable. A true masterpiece that I will cherish forever. LOVE IN THE DAEK is completely unique in ALL aspects and should be devoured by any and all romance/suspense lovers.
5+++ Stars
xoxo, Vivian💋

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Check out my Pinterest board for LOVE ME IN THE DARK
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙




AUTHOR BIO

I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?

I believe in happy endings however I know that not everyone is lucky enough to get one, but such is life. I think fine lines exist to be pushed and possibly crossed.

Love,
M.


FOLLOW MIA ON SOCIAL MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment